Is the best way to repurpose content transforming long-form pieces into shorter content? Or is there another way?
The fantastic thing about content repurposing is that there’s no ONE way to repurpose your content. If there’s potential for your content to become something else, then go ahead and create it!
In this episode, I share how to shift your content repurposing mindset to uncover a new realm of possibilities. And I walk you through two real-world examples to show how you can increase your ROI from your short-form content by transforming it into longer-form (and longer-lasting) content.
Find out about:
- How content repurposing doesn’t have to be one directional
- Two reasons why it’s important to mix up your content repurposing workflow
- How to repurpose short-form content into long-form content: practical examples
Important Links & Mentions
- Episode 114, The Content Repurposing Mindset: https://www.content10x.com/114
- Episode 195, Could Your Content Strategy Be Holding You Back? https://www.content10x.com/195
- Episode 183, How to Validate Your Content Ideas: https://www.content10x.com/183
- My book: Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results
Join hundreds of business owners, content creators and marketers and get content repurposing tips and advice delivered straight to your inbox every week https://www.content10x.com/newsletter
To watch the video, or read the blog post, click here